Our jewelry is designed to last a lifetime and is covered by a lifetime guarantee. If your jewelry has broken, rest assured that we will repair it for you quickly and at no charge.
With a Receipt
Simply follow the instructions on the back of your order receipt. You will be asked to tear off and fill out a return slip, which you will then include in the return package along with your jewelry.
Without a Receipt
If you do not have your order receipt, please follow these instructions:
- Package your jewelry, so that it won't be damaged during shipment.
- Include a note specifying what has broken on your jewelry.
- On the note, include the purchaser's name and/or the original order number.
- Include a check for $3.95 (i.e. to cover return shipping) made payable to Pearls By Laurel. There may be additional charges for international customers (see below).
- Ship the package to the following address:
Pearls By Laurel
1806 Sandhill Rd
Orem, UT 84058
Once we receive your jewelry, we'll repair it and ship it back to you. This process usually takes about 7-10 days (including shipping times).
International CustomersIf you live outside the USA, please include payment of $9.95 (instead of $3.95) to cover the cost of return shipping. Please also note that the exchange process may take longer due to longer shipping times.
Is there any cost to have my jewelry repaired?
Jewelry repairs are always free. However, you will need to include payment of $3.95 to cover the cost of return shipping. If we are at fault and/or if the jewelry was defective, please contact us and we'll provide you a prepaid return label as well as cover all other shipping charges.
How long will it take to get my jewelry back?
Most customers receive their jewelry back in less than 10 business days (including shipping both ways). We will notify you via email when your exchange has been processed (including tracking information).